Welcome to RecordCalls.to - The Call Recording Service
How often have you questioned the content of a phone call? When you make customer service calls, quite often a lot is happening at the same time. In many cases we don't remember precisely what was said.
Don't Depend on Memory, Depend on a Recording.
When you call customer service, do you know what they promised you? The companies to which you place the calls usually do. You'll frequently hear a message telling you that they are recording the calls for training purposes. In some cases, they are recording the calls for the internal benefit of the company.
What if you could do the same? Wouldn't it be convenient to have a recording of the call sent to you? Having a record of the phone call that allowed you to verify the conversation would be more than convenient. Knowing what you said, what they said, and having the disposition of the call for your own records is always beneficial.
No matter how young you are there are times when your memory isn't enough. That's where RecordCalls.to comes in.
Convenient & Low Cost Call Recording
Our call recording service allows you to keep a record of the most important calls that you make. Those calls are then sent to you for your records. They will arrive in your email as an MP3, giving you a full record of all that was discussed on the phone call.
Any call that is made to RecordCalls.to is charged at just 5-7p per minute from a BT landline, so you know precisely what it's going to cost, no surprises. Extra charges may sometimes be incurred when calling from a mobile or other network.
Top Reasons To Record Your Call
- The outbound calls that you make can be kept for future reference.
- You can avoid taking notes while on the call, so that you can really listen & concentrate on the call.
- You can verify the information later, in the event of a dispute.
- You can listen to the message several times if needed - to understand the content.
- You can record Business & Personal calls.
Top Reasons To Use RecordCalls.to
- The service is easy to use, easy to understand and we store your calls for up to 24 hours.
- The recordings are sent by email as a link to download in MP3 format.
- You can save the MP3 on your computer and keep it for as long as you want.
- Costs only 5-7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
- No expensive recording equipment required & no long term commitment, just pay for what you use.
Calls cost 5-7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Call recordings are kept for 24 hours only, you will need to retrieve you call and save the MP3 to keep the recording forever. Call recording is regulated by Ofcom - please click here for further information. RecordCalls.to is in no way associated with any of the companies listed on this website. All logos, trademarks and company identity belongs to their respective owners and are solely for identification purposes. RecordCalls.to accepts no liability for the use of the call recordings. It Is illegal to make the contents of the communication available to a third party. If you plan to do so you will need the consent of the person you are recording. All content on the RecordCalls.to website including text, images, logos, audio clips and information is copyrighted intellectual property of RecordCalls.to. All rights are reserved and strictly prohibited.